- Monday-Friday: 9AM-5PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Why Choose Us?
- Better Business Bureau's Highest Rating – A+
- Mobile Unit Available For Home Visits
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations with State-Of -The-Art Equipment & Procedures
- Most Major Hearing Aid Brands Dispensed/Repaired
- Secretarial Assistance for Insurance Claims
- Audiologists Hold Either Doctorate Or Masters Degree with 25+ Years Of Experience & Are ASHA Certified & PA Licensed
Allegheny Hearing Instruments
Allegheny Hearing Instruments is a professional audiology and hearing aid dispensing practice which has been located in the Jonnet Building in Monroeville, PA since 1976. In 1991, a second site was established in Manor Oak Village in the Mount Lebanon/Scott Township area.
The Integrity of the operation and the quality of care provided by Allegheny Hearing Instruments has been well established with and acknowledged by the hearing-impaired and the medical, audiological, and hearing aid manufacturing communities over the years.
Allegheny Hearing Instruments has state-of the-art hearing evaluation equipment, sound booths, and hearing aid test equipment to ensure an accurate picture of patient hearing levels and hearing aid electroacoustic status.